Well I've been slacking a bit on posts. I have excuses though. Not that anyone cares to here them but I have been rather busy the last week or two. Not so busy that I can't get everything done just to the point where I put things on the back burner, like... the blog and sweeping my floor. Things that can go a bit without being tended to. Just kidding.. my floor is dirty though. I will clean it before I move in about 5 days. I'm not too happy about that. I'll miss my single room. At Beuhring (purgatory) I'll have a roommate. It's going to be Master P himself so I'm not too distraught. He's a good guy and we seem to get along just fine. I'll only be up at beuhring for about a week before I catch a plane back home. Yay!
Other than that I really don't have a lot going on. I've been a little lonely with Austin on leave. I've still been in the gym but sometimes I can't think of what I want to do when I get there. My fantasy football team will be 3-4 after this weekend so not a lot to talk about with that. The Oklahoma state Adjudant General came and visited the other day. He is a Major General so that means 2-Stars on his chest. He seemed like a good guy. I explained to him what we do here and all that jazz. He seemed to be more impressed with my sunglasses for some reason. I also had to deal with our BN Sergeant Major getting bent out of shape because my name is sewn on the back of my boonie hat. I swear WW3 could have just broke out and he would correct you on your uniform. One of the full bird Colonels asked me if he was getting on to me about my name on the back of my hat, and as I rolled my eyes I said, "yea". He said, "that's gay". Haha! They didn't stay around here too long before they headed off to go visit some other Oklahoma boys.
Well as a bunch of us predicted the MRF (mobile reactionary force) probably isn't going to happen... as if it ever really exsisted. So it looks like Bravo battery will be doing a whole lot of nothing for a bit. We'll probably get sucked up in some BS mission for a month and then lose that. There is no telling. As long as I get a pay check and have time to eat and workout I'm happy. Can't really complain if I have that. I know of a ton of people my age just a couple years out of college that are living with their parents because the job situation sucks right now. So I'm pretty grateful I have some reliable income... for the time being. Well it's about nap time. Check ya later!
No comments:
Post a Comment