PHLOG - Photo Log
I took some pictures today and a few days ago so I thought I would just post them instead of posting them one at a time. I'm sure everyone likes pictures better anyway... I know I do!
 |
| This is Austin's Sherman Tank I mentioned in my last post. It doesn't have tracks which is disappointing... Everything else is pretty much there. It's tiny compared to superior tanks. I would've hated to be in one of these things. It's cramped inside. Probably cold in the winter and hot and the summer... and then hot all the other times. The little gun down off my right foot is a .30 cal machine gun. It is pretty much all there except for a firing pin. This thing is pretty sweet I would put it in my front yard. |
 |
| I got down inside to check it out. I got the funny face on because I hit my knee on something when I was climbing out. There is no "quick escape" from this vehicle. |
 |
| This is just the star on the side. That is all. |
 |
| The flags in front of the command cell. The command cell is like the courthouse or capital. Every camp has one and it is the only place and flags are flown. There is two American flags because you can buy a flag and have it flown... then you receive a certificate stating it was flown at Camp VA blah blah blah. The blue flag is the Minnesota state flag because that is where the unit is from that runs the command cell. The green, white, red and black is the Kuwait flag. |
 |
| ALL THE NATIVAS!! I don't know how many times I have tried to get in the wrong Nativa. All the Mitsubishi Montero looking vehicles are called Nativa over here. I have a silver one... as you can see there is 7 total Nativas and 3 are silver. It gets pretty crazy! Oh yea this is in front of the command cell. |
 |
| Seriously who came up with the labeling system for these (VAG 0069)? VAG stands for Virginia and they are all numbered. This is one of the many generators that run EVERYTHING. |
I have a few videos but the internet sucks so it is taking way too long to load. I will try it again soon. I don't really have much else to say so deuces!
No comments:
Post a Comment