Thursday, June 11, 2009

Basic Combat Training

Sunday, June 7, 2009

It's Sunday the 7th, and we had church today. It was okay... last week was better. Some how we missed bible study. I was kind of upset about that. After church, though, I got to talk with some guys I met in Reception that are from Oklahoma. So we talked about calling our wives on Friday and bawling. Jarrett Guinn is from Norman area; he's probably 33 or so. He's a bigger guy; we get along real good. He's pretty funny. He said he just cried and cried. He said he talked to his 2 year old and he said, "Daddy, I want you to hold me," and Jarrett said he was just bawling and he said, "I wanna hold you too." You had to be there. It was funny/cute.

Anyways, we've been doing a lot of PT because we have stupid, immature people here. It's okay, though. It will cool off in a couple of weeks. I don't mind PT, but is sucks having to do it for dumb reasons.

I've been eating really well. They actually give us like 15-20 minutes! I always finish all of my food. But if you talk, you have to leave.

This week we have combatives... so I don't really know what we'll be doing but probably learning some type of hand-to-hand combat stuff.

2 comments:

  1. it's alright to cry, I do it all the time. Because I miss you! Love you Mom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she isn't lying! she does cry all the time! - love you mama!!

    i hope you learn how to do some awesome karate moves :)

    ReplyDelete