Sunday, June 14, 2009

More on Basic

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hey, I'm just sitting in a class about Nuclear, Biological, Chemical, and Radiological Threats. I don't want to fall asleep, so I thought I would write. Guess what I had for breakfast... Give up? Sausage, toast, gravy, eggs, applesauce, cottage cheese, pecans, and Lucky Charms! Yes, Lucky Charms. It was a big breakfast, but we get 3 meals a day so we make them count. I'm really surprised we get more time to eat in Basic than we did in Reception. It's pretty sweet!

I really hope today is the day I get a letter. That would be sweeter, or more sweet, I guess.

(Later that night) I didn't get any letters today. Only a few people did. I'll probably get some tomorrow. I can't wait to hear from everyone!


(Drawing Nate included with his letter):












No comments:

Post a Comment