June 23rd, 2009
Yesterday (Monday) we went to the field to do the Land Navigation Course. We were supposed to do that and then stay the night to do Night Land Navigation, but it started raining so we headed back. Which is good because I’ve been sick the last couple of days and I didn’t feel like spending the night in the woods. I’m actually in sick hall right now. I had a fever this morning, but it was only 100.9°.
13:41 – I’m back from sick hall…they took a chest x-ray and drew blood. I have to go back tomorrow after the tests have been completed. I’m praying that I don’t have anything serious so I don’t miss any training.
I don’t remember if I explained where we all sleep...there is a 40 man bay and then 5 condo’s (room with 4 guys). I’m in a condo and we just got a new guy that is originally from New York…and you can tell. He is in the top 10 of most annoying people I’ve ever met.
We are in a Rules of War class right now and I'm really running out of stuff to write about. We haven't done anything cool lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment