Monday, June 22, 2009

Leader of the Pack

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm continuing these Combat Lifesaver Courses (CLS). It's a good time to write because it looks like I'm taking notes. I'm still paying attention, though. PG (Platoon Guide) isn't too bad of a job. It's stressful sometimes, but there is also perks and responsibility that other soldiers don't get. I'm pretty sure the DS likes me, too. I try to keep them from having to hold our hands in everything we do. They want us to be on "auto private." That means they don't have to worry about us, because we know what we're supposed to do. I want to march us and call cadence and stuff like that. I also want to be the leader when we do field exercises, because I trust myself the most.

15:22... Well, we just took thee CLS test and I'm pretty sure I made that test my bitch. I passed! It was pretty easy.

21:21... Well, we rehearsed this evening for the change of command ceremony. There is only a few of us in it & I'm one. It's not that great cause we have to stand at attention for like 2 hours or something. It's gonna suck! Oh, well. Hopefully it won't be quite that long.

We've had 2 losers that messed up and they got Article 15 (bad). Friday, they are leaving and they have to start Basic all over with a different company. Suck! That's what you get for being a dumbass. I'm glad they are leaving.

This week so far has been pretty lame. Next week should be pretty high speed, though. We have the gas chamber the 20th (Saturday). I don't know if I'm excited about that or not. Well, I'm going to bed. I need some sleepy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment