July 8, 2009
I’ve been so busy and freakin’ tired! We shot at another qualification range today. It was a lot harder, not all of the ranges are the same. I don’t know what I got, but it wasn’t as good as yesterday. They didn’t tell us the scores. Pray that we all qualify tomorrow!
After tomorrow it’s all downhill! Only 19 days of actual training and 28 days total. I’m pumped that we are almost there. Here is a saying…”Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It is for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time alone with the one they love. Its for those who know a good thing when they see it, even if they don’t see it nearly enough”…I thought that was pretty good.
I didn’t get any letters tonight! L I know I’ll get some tomorrow. It’s just something that has become the highlight of my day, so if I don’t get any it’s a real let down.
Can’t wait till 8-6-09!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment