Wednesday, July 15, 2009

One week of White Phase...

July 9, 2009

I’m doin pretty good. It’s 12:45 and I just got done Qualifying. I’m really disappointed, but also relieved. I only shot 24/40! Yeah…I know…TERRIBLE. That’s only one better than the minimum. 23 is pass, 22 is fail. If you fail you get to keep going until you pass, but it just sucks since I shot a 35 at this range on Tuesday. I was on a different lane today and it was a lot different than the lane I was on the other day, but that is no excuse. Oh well it’s over. That is the main thing. This is one of the things that needs a check mark by it before we graduate…and that is all I’m worried about.

Only one week left of White Phase then it’s on to Blue Phase! The final leg in this craphole journey. I don’t know what we have to do tomorrow, but every DS has said it’s all down hill from here! Grenades and 10K march on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment