July 5, 2009
I’m at bible study right now…it’s 0705. I like bible study. We only have 4 left though! The Sunday’s have helped me get through this.
Yesterday was laid back. We watched “Band of Brothers” for like 7 hours. It was okay but it is kind of a slow moving show. It’s an HBO series about a WW II Airborne Company. I was all the way in the back. It’s kind of hard to see and hear with 180 guys in front of you.
It rained most of yesterday and I didn’t hear or see any fireworks so I don’t think they had any on post.
1803 – I’m back from chow and paying for our pictures. I got a big print of the whole platoon and some individual pictures.
We have an 8K march tomorrow and we will be meeting one of the hills…’Agony’. I heard it isn’t super steep but it is really long.
We qualify with our rifles on Thursday…pray for me. I want to be an Expert (36/40) or better.
No comments:
Post a Comment