July 4, 2009
Happy 4th! It’s 10:45 and it looks like there isn’t a whole lot on the schedule for today. We did some PT this mornin’ and had some chow. We were actually supposed to get 30 minutes of extra sleep time this morning, but they woke us up at the regular time for PT. It feels good to do PT though…we really don’t get enough of it. We are so busy going to the range that PT has suffered this past week. It’s going to be hard to really increase my PT score because we haven’t been doing much of it. As long as I easily pass I’ll be happy. My situps are what need work, I’m golden with running and pushups!
I was bummed last night because our DS left early and he didn’t pass out the mail! A-hole. I’m sure we will probably get it today.
I hope everyone had a fun and safe time tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment